How To PROMOTE MY GIG

graphic_shop

I feel like promoting a gig is just like any type of marketing. You need to get out there.

I just started my gig here on fiverr as as well Youtube marketing), but have been doing the service for many years and really enjoy it. I hear facebook is a cheap way to promote an ad, but I wonder if that is where you audience lives? You could also try linkedIn ads?

Lastly, if you have a blog, start promoting yourself that way. And then the last thing I can say is…use some video in one way or another. It will help.

Heres to your good luck.

Hi, check out my post about promoting your gig. As online marketing experts and public relations experts, we are not surprised that people are struggling with their gigs on fiverr. As per the posting, you should be looking at using all means available to you to promote your gig, use your local media to gain free promotion.

@graphic__shop

Your question was "how to come top in fiverr search result."

As you can see there’s no shortage of folks who want to sell you their gig.

And that’s okay. Just be cautious. You can promote on FB, Radio or drop flyers out of an airplane all you want. But until you get your gigs afloat and making waves, all the outside marketing and promoting in the world isn’t going to help.

You’re on the right track. I see you’ve got orders in your queue, 79 “votes” and a 100% rating. That’s what will get you higher up in the fiverr search results.

Not sure about that tiny url though. It redirects to Flickr, you might be better just using the actual Flickr URL. I read elsewhere that Fiverr doesn’t like short URLs.

Maybe someone smarter than me can confirm or deny.

Give us an update soon! 🙂

Archived