How to promote my gigs and get orders?

digitalprint08

Same as the case with me, I am also new how to promote it ?

Your logos are awesome but the logo category is very competitive, you are competing thousands of gigs, you should create some gig with unique and less competitive keywords.

Share your gigs on soc media, it gives you the option to copy your link and also to send to direct accounts. Send offers (I don’t know much about that though, I am a Tarot Reader) and make sure you’re on every day ok? Stay active in the forum also and if you’re able to at least once a day do this, you should see results. I’m sure there are many more ways but I am also fairly new. I have been here since April 9th and just completed my 11th order. Best wishes, don’t give up!!

You are a team? in you profile description you used "I"but in your gig description you have mentioned “we”?

Good point you noted, I am single person, but also a team is present with me, here i not use my team.

If you please revive my gig and give me some nice suggestion, i will happy to hear from you. Thanks!

Good point you noted, I am single person, but also a team is present with me, here i not use my team.

If you please revive my gig and give me some nice suggestion, i will happy to hear from you. Thanks!

Everything seems good except the mentioning of we and I. For profile image, you should use an image which contains your face only.

Share your gigs on soc media, it gives you the option to copy your link and also to send to direct accounts. Send offers (I don’t know much about that though, I am a Tarot Reader) and make sure you’re on every day ok? Stay active in the forum also and if you’re able to at least once a day do this, you should see results. I’m sure there are many more ways but I am also fairly new. I have been here since April 9th and just completed my 11th order. Best wishes, don’t give up!!

wow 11 orders !!! thats great!!! i join for awhile now but didnt get the chance to come online everyday…now i have the time i want to get my first gig…any ideas of how to do so?

wow 11 orders !!! thats great!!! i join for awhile now but didnt get the chance to come online everyday…now i have the time i want to get my first gig…any ideas of how to do so?

I literally just finished another so 12 now, it’s the same here. I didn’t have much time but I made time. Even if it’s five minutes here, five minutes there. I spent time searching gigs in my category so I could create ways to stand out, see what was being offered so I could do something different. Descriptive gigs, and networking! Networking is big for me on social media and also being here on the forum! A lot of the Fiverr fam are very supportive of each other and being active and polite really does go a long way! I have faith you will pick up now that you have more time!! Good luck my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I literally just finished another so 12 now, it’s the same here. I didn’t have much time but I made time. Even if it’s five minutes here, five minutes there. I spent time searching gigs in my category so I could create ways to stand out, see what was being offered so I could do something different. Descriptive gigs, and networking! Networking is big for me on social media and also being here on the forum! A lot of the Fiverr fam are very supportive of each other and being active and polite really does go a long way! I have faith you will pick up now that you have more time!! Good luck my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank you so much for your prompt response its greatly appreciated…you’re such a nice person 🙂. if its not too much to ask is it possible to view my page just to check if i’m on the right path…? please feel free to point out any errors . Thank you.

Congratulations on your 12th gig!!!wow

thank you so much for your prompt response its greatly appreciated…you’re such a nice person 🙂. if its not too much to ask is it possible to view my page just to check if i’m on the right path…? please feel free to point out any errors . Thank you.

Thank you so much! Yes, that’s no problem at all, although right now it is 1:13 in the morning where I live and was hoping to head to bed. If you wouldn’t mind too much if I took a look in a few hours? I promise as soon as I wake up I will take a look, and I appreciate your kind words, and I will also talk to you in the morning ❤️

Thank you so much! Yes, that’s no problem at all, although right now it is 1:13 in the morning where I live and was hoping to head to bed. If you wouldn’t mind too much if I took a look in a few hours? I promise as soon as I wake up I will take a look, and I appreciate your kind words, and I will also talk to you in the morning ❤️

awww thank you!!! i really appreciate it…yea no problem go and get some sleep…its pass mid-night here too so I understand. you can review it when u have the time… take care until we talk again. 💖

Archived