How to promote my gigs on social when starting from scratch?

ameeramayy

Hi Guys,
So I started my Fiverr journey a couple of days ago and I have a few gigs up. I haven’t received any orders yet and hanging around the forum, I got the idea to start promoting my gigs on social media. However, I don’t have any followers on any of my social media as I haven’t been active on it. Do you guys have any tips for me on how I can get more active on social media and start promoting my gig around interesting content? Also, where do I get followers that will convert to buyers? I don’t just want followers for the numbers, I want it to actually serve a purpose, Right?
I want to promote on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn. The content creation is not a problem, It’s getting the views and followers that’s stressing me out a bit…
Your opinions and suggestions are valued and appreciated
Thank you.
Have an awesome day guys!

Hi. Welcome to Fiverr!

I think that since you still do not have many followers, you could ask your close friends and family members (that do have some followers) to share your social media posts about your Gigs page now and then.

all the best with sales!

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion.

What I’m about to say might sound crazy in today’s day and age. Lol. But I don’t have any friends or family that I can share my gigs or anything with. I’m not about to get personal here but unfortunately it’s just me, myself and I that I’m working with here. But I will make it work, somehow, Eventually. 😄

Archived