How to promote New Fiver gig

saradaathila

In my recent poll, the following results occurred.

51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”

30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”

Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”

Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”

7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”

It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Really Appreciate your help. thank you So much!

🙂 hi, hope you are doing well
well it is to promote your gigs via fiverr to others plate forms of social media, once you have done you gig completely and it’s ready to share with sellers/ buyers then you are able to share it with other accounts like insta fb twitter if you have ! or if you haven’t then make them or there’s another option share your gig with your friends so that they will help you by spreading them …
Good luck !

🙂 hi, hope you are doing well

well it is to promote your gigs via fiverr to others plate forms of social media, once you have done you gig completely and it’s ready to share with sellers/ buyers then you are able to share it with other accounts like insta fb twitter if you have ! or if you haven’t then make them or there’s another option share your gig with your friends so that they will help you by spreading them …

Good luck !

Off-topic to OP. Appologies.

@sarahkhan97

You need to change your profile picture immediately.

I highly doubt you are in Fiverr’s actual employment, and using their logo can get you in big trouble.

TOS

Subsection: Proprietary Restrictions

The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright and trademark law. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Fiverr.

• 2 weeks later...

Off-topic to OP. Appologies.

@sarahkhan97

You need to change your profile picture immediately.

I highly doubt you are in Fiverr’s actual employment, and using their logo can get you in big trouble.

TOS

Subsection: Proprietary Restrictions

The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Fiverr and protected by copyright and trademark law. Fiverr®, Gig® and Gigs® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Fiverr.

Hi, i hope you are well

Thank you for informing me, I will change it definitely !

Archived