How to promote our gigis in fiverr or socail media?

maxphotomaster

In you account,the gig section in right corner you will see some of option and one of them a share option.
so,to click the share option you will see facebook,twitter,linkdien and direct link you get.directly the social media icon you can share the social media platform,and the direct link which platform fiverr allowed to share ,you can share the link this platform.
Thanks!

In you account,the gig section in right corner you will see some of option and one of them a share option.

so,to click the share option you will see facebook,twitter,linkdien and direct link you get.directly the social media icon you can share the social media platform,and the direct link which platform fiverr allowed to share ,you can share the link this platform.

Thanks!

Thank you very much. Is there any issue with sharing facebook or any platform? Thank you again.

Sharing on social media isnt a magic trick. Are your friends and people you are connected with on facebook potential customers? If not, there is no point in sharing on social media. Sharing in FB Groups is equally pointless. Most groups will ban your for spam and those who dont - well they are populated by other people looking to promote their service.
All in all it is just a waste of time, except you have a good network in your niche. But then: why go on fiverr and dont sell to them directly?

Focus on improving your skills and your gig description instead. Make a gig video and find ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors. Fiverr has enough traffic in itself. You probably will get at least a few clicks on your gig. Ask yourself: Why dont these people buy my gig? What could have I done better?

Sharing on social media isnt a magic trick. Are your friends and people you are connected with on facebook potential customers? If not, there is no point in sharing on social media. Sharing in FB Groups is equally pointless. Most groups will ban your for spam and those who dont - well they are populated by other people looking to promote their service.

All in all it is just a waste of time, except you have a good network in your niche. But then: why go on fiverr and dont sell to them directly?

Focus on improving your skills and your gig description instead. Make a gig video and find ways to differentiate yourself from your competitors. Fiverr has enough traffic in itself. You probably will get at least a few clicks on your gig. Ask yourself: Why dont these people buy my gig? What could have I done better?

exactly @kilianotte.

but i checked some of gigs,description was 100% COPY, tumbnail was poor .

i was astonished to saw,they are get order regularly.

how is it possible!

Thank you very much… I got orders before. But from last two three months no any new buyers or orders.That is the issue i have. Thank you for reply.

Thank you very much… I got orders before. But from last two three months no any new buyers or orders.That is the issue i have. Thank you for reply.

I got orders before. But from last two three months no any new buyers or orders

I am just staggered to here someone with 3000+ reviews on their profile and being selling on this platform from since 2014 is asking the questions you are asking right now.

You have good number of reviews from last week and your recent delivery is a couple of hours ago.

Since this is being the holiday season and all you might not be getting new buyers, mostly because people are just busy. But you are already doing pretty well IMO.

I think,Luck is all.

ya, there’s a luck issue as i have experienced it earlier.

one of my known person didn’t do so many gig marketing or didn’t send so many buyer request.

we wonder he got an order through fiverr inbox & 200d for very simple task with 7dys !!

after that i’m starting to believe there’s a matter of luck.

Archived