How to promote your Fiverr Gigs

gigpromotion

Hello Fiverr sellers! With this thread I wanna share on a regular basis tips to get more "eyballs"on your Gigs! We all know the problem, you have create a awesome Gig, a nice video BUT no one is replying. When you have a new account and no sales and no reviews its hard to get it running. But no worries, a very important rule is that you must run it as a business! And when a new business start on the Internet they have the same issues with traffic and sales. But they do researching there market, they analyse there targeted buyers! Thats really important. When they know there targeted buyers then they can make a promoting strategie. In example: you are designing Logo’s, you can create a powerpoint presentation or a PDF with your Logo service and add a link of your Fiverr Gig. Upload to slideshare or scrib or other document sharing sites. Note: make your PDF or presentation interesting for the reader, in example: why business needs a Logo and why its important to use colours,etc

You get free traffic to your Fiver Gig.

Have a nice day!

Gunhar

Hi there,

There are so many methods to promote fiverr gigs. They are fiverr forum, social media, websites, blogs etc. I always promote my gigs in Facebook. I have created my own Facebook groups and pinned my gigs in them.

Regards.

Sheriff’s Note: Please place Your Gig Promotion in the MY FIVERR GIGS section. Do not hi-jack others topics.

Guest gmail_pvas

Its depend on Fiverr search engine algorithm.

Sheriff’s Note: Please place Your Gig Promotion in the MY FIVERR GIGS section. Do not hi-jack others topics.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all,

Always i belive hard working and hard marketing get you a good freelancer.I can provide instagram followers and insagram likes so please visit the link and better understand Sheriff’s Note: Please place Your Gig Promotion in the MY FIVERR GIGS section. Do not hi-jack others topics.

Archived