How to promote yourself as a beginner on Fiverr

vtheiss

Welcome to FIVERR! Be sure to put up videos for your gigs. That seems to make a huge difference in the beginning. Once you get some orders, work through them with a lot of care to make sure you earn some great reviews–even if the customer is difficult and/or you have to do a little extra work in the beginning on small orders. And don’t give up 🙂

Use the search bar to see if any of your questions have been asked. Google to learn tactics. You know, standard research stuff. This is just laziness if you want to be a professional–and you do, since you’re here searching for money in exchange for your services.

I think as a beginner, Firstly you should endeavor to put up cool gig videos, and gig images, with clear-cut gig descriptions. If well done, the next thing to do is constantly visit the buyer request page- you should visit there regularly. As a new seller, Your gig may not be immediately posted in the first column of fiverr search page, but if it should come up, these days, buyers do not dive headlong in doing business with new sellers- just saying. In the request page, ensure you make good use of your vocabulary while applying for jobs, stating out what you do vividly, and telling the buyer why you are the best for the job. I believe if you do these accurately, hopefully, you would land your first sale if you have not done any sales yet. The next is to follow suit with what @ibkcreative mentioned as regards to handling your clients. And I would repeat what she said… DON’T GIVE UP!!! Hope this helps. Good Luck with making your first $$$ 🙂

I echo the sentiments of those who suggest uploading compelling videos to your gigs. They most certainly help. But also share your gigs on social media. You can attract more views and make your gigs more visible. I’ve picked up new buyers from sharing my gigs on Google+ and Twitter. Good luck!

Hi and welcome to Fiverr!
Something that I recommend to make your gigs visible are tags and titles.
If you put the write tags and the write titles you can’t go wrong, cause when people search for those specific words/topics they will find you. Just make sure they match.

hi
Can anyone give me a suggestion on something?
My account was removed from search results for some reason
Before that I had very good traffic on my gig
Now my account is back in search results but I’m not getting any traffic
Any suggestions how I can get traffic back?

From past few days I’m getting orders from social media or from my old chats
Thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, im 15 and can whisper really well, my parents go to bed early so i have a lot of experience in whispering as i have to whisper to my friends. I am doing this for a dolla as i want to be balling in Hollywood. Send me your bills and i will whisper for you$.$

Archived