Fiverr Community Forum

How to purchase a course from Fiverr?

Hello there,
I would like to purchase an online course from fiverr. But I don’t have Paypal and I am not finding any other payment option. Please help me someone…
Thank You

2 Likes

Credit cards work, too.

1 Like

Find out about about payment methods here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/learn-from-fiverr-faqs

3 Likes

You can also use your earnings when you successfully delivered your services to a buyer inside a gig. You just have to wait 2 weeks to get the money approved and then you are good to go to buy courses on Fiverr Learn. They are great, by the way.

4 Likes

I tried this but it didn’t work.
I thought that now I probably have to withdraw the money and then repay it into Fiverr. (which will probably cost loads)
I think I am being blonde.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t know that. For purchasing gigs you can definitely use your earnings, so this is obviously different for buying courses on Fiverr Learn. You should also keep your eyes open for coupons. At the moment Fiverr has launched one for their courses.

2 Likes

No, we have requested time and time again to be allowed to use our earnings to purchase courses, but so far, no luck.

1 Like

Thanks for your information. I tried several time to purchase a course from my earnings but not success. Are you sure that, this is right way?

So, obviously my suggestion won’t work. I am sorry for spreading out false information. But I would advice you to check from time to time Fiverr Learn, if there is a new paying method, because the staff is always changing some configurations on fiverr.com.

It just makes sense that we could do it that way.

Where would one find these magical coupons?

It does, but for the time being, we can’t.

As for coupons, Fiverr sends them from time to time to our email addresses.

3 Likes