How to rank gig.Advise me

design_visionar

Hello there,
There are many things you can do 🙂

• First : take courses on learn from Fiverr : by completing courses online you’ll earn a badge and your liked gigs will rank better on Fiverr
  • Second : business bring business : As a matter of fact, accepting orders and completing each one will enable your gigs to rank better on Fiverr. It’s an algorithm secret. So I suggest you to say yes when a buyer comes to you with an offer even it’s not for a price you would have loved. In order to get business, you can also try to answer to buyer requests.
  • Third, be active in the forum : you’ll earn badges as well on Fiverr
  • Fourth : patience is gold 🙂 : on Fiverr it’s important to show you’re reliable. A way to do so is to go up to the next level : from level 0 to 1 to 2 to top rated. As a result, your gigs will be ranked better and better.

Does it make sense ?
Hope it helped you.

Hello there,

There are many things you can do 🙂

• First : take courses on learn from Fiverr : by completing courses online you’ll earn a badge and your liked gigs will rank better on Fiverr
  • Second : business bring business : As a matter of fact, accepting orders and completing each one will enable your gigs to rank better on Fiverr. It’s an algorithm secret. So I suggest you to say yes when a buyer comes to you with an offer even it’s not for a price you would have loved. In order to get business, you can also try to answer to buyer requests.
  • Third, be active in the forum : you’ll earn badges as well on Fiverr
  • Fourth : patience is gold 🙂 : on Fiverr it’s important to show you’re reliable. A way to do so is to go up to the next level : from level 0 to 1 to 2 to top rated. As a result, your gigs will be ranked better and better.

Does it make sense ?

Hope it helped you.

Wow. I am really grateful for your wonderful advice.

Archived