How to rank my gig after 3 order complete?

coder_juwelrana

What you are probably experiencing, is that when your Gig was new, Fiverr gave your listing a boost by placing it further up in the pages - now, it is giving other new sellers that same boost you enjoyed and got orders from.

You can either wait for organic traffic to come to you through Fiverr or you can figure out how to market your Gig. And, I do not mean spamming your link on social media.

GG

P.S. do not ask me how to market your Gig. Do some research on marketing and learn for yourself.

What you are probably experiencing, is that when your Gig was new, Fiverr gave your listing a boost by placing it further up in the pages - now, it is giving other new sellers that same boost you enjoyed and got orders from.

You can either wait for organic traffic to come to you through Fiverr or you can figure out how to market your Gig. And, I do not mean spamming your link on social media.

GG

P.S. do not ask me how to market your Gig. Do some research on marketing and learn for yourself.

Thank you so much 😍

GG

Good suggestions. Appreciated

Archived