How to rank my Gig and increase sell?

sujon10khan

How can I increase my sell and rank my profile gig? Do you have any idea? …Please I want to know-how is it work?

How can I increase my sell

Hi @sujon10khan,

Hopefully, you are doing well, as already listed by tons of successful sellers there is no such shortcut!

Please be honest in whatever you are here to sell, and trust me you’ll be driven with orders.

Please I want to know-how is it work?

Please do refer to Fiverr blog and do check how the things work, again for the slang How to rank? Here no one has the perfect answer.

Best Regards

Team Memaker

• Like 1

How can I increase my sell

Hi @sujon10khan,

Hopefully, you are doing well, as already listed by tons of successful sellers there is no such shortcut!

Please be honest in whatever you are here to sell, and trust me you’ll be driven with orders.

Please I want to know-how is it work?

Please do refer to Fiverr blog and do check how the things work, again for the slang How to rank? Here no one has the perfect answer.

Best Regards

Team Memaker

Thanks for your answer… It is really helpful for me

• Like 2

How was I marketing ?

How was I marketing?

There is no such need for marketing, just keep bidding to the buyer requests (If you can do the required work)!

And if you have a good number of leads, then please do share your gig to them and increase your reach but again, in my opinion, it won’t help you!

Just be online and create eye-catching gigs, Fiverr will handle the rest!

Best Regards

Abhyuday from Memaker

• Like 2

You may find these articles useful

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

How was I marketing?

There is no such need for marketing, just keep bidding to the buyer requests (If you can do the required work)!

And if you have a good number of leads, then please do share your gig to them and increase your reach but again, in my opinion, it won’t help you!

Just be online and create eye-catching gigs, Fiverr will handle the rest!

Best Regards

Abhyuday from Memaker

Thank you again for your valuable kind information

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gig ranking is done by an top-secret algorithm that Fiverr uses. Gigs in the search results are constantly rotating and there’s no way to get a certain spot. There have been a few theories such as seller level, order completions, ratings, etc. but none of these are proven to be true. 

• Like 20

Gig ranking is done by an top-secret algorithm that Fiverr uses. Gigs in the search results are constantly rotating and there’s no way to get a certain spot. There have been a few theories such as seller level, order completions, ratings, etc. but none of these are proven to be true.

Thank you so much… It is full of trick

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 3:55 AM, tanmay310 said:

What kind of system is this!!?

Till now i have 2 cancellation!
1. A buyer was purchased my gig mistakenly.
2. Without any reason/explanation 1 order cancelled by Fiverr support.

Which was not from my side. Then why it will count by my side and dis-ranked my gig !!?

Sadly, it's the kind of system you agreed to when you signed up, whether you knew about it or not.

In the case of 1, you might have been able to ask support to cancel it for you without affecting your statistics, but it would have taken time and might not have worked. As for 2, there's really nothing you can do about that one, as the Buyer probably claimed the order wasn't to the specifications of your gig or the arrangements/agreements made in the order page.

The good news is that those will stop affecting your account in 60 days.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560198-Order-Completion-Rate-and-Cancellations-FAQ

• Like 24