Fiverr Community Forum

How to rank My gig and More order

How to rank My gig and more order. i am new seller from fiverr.please any tips for me.

6 Likes

Do research before making a gig. Focus on less competitive keyword with high value.

3 Likes

Thank You. I am already work 5 but 2 week i have no order. My order completion rate 86%. Its bad effect for my gig

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 19 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

2 Likes

Focus on your gig description, SEO your gig image(try to upload 3 gig photos with one video), try to active 12/14 hrs per day, use five less competitive keywords, set lower competitive price(price research) and Boom!

2 Likes

Stay online 24/7
Become a Higher Level Seller .
Promote your Gigs on Social Media.
Increase your conversion rate
Make trustworthy clients.
Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig .

1 Like

Thwnk You for Your tips

Thank You for your tips

1 Like

Thank You for your advise.

1 Like

Firstly check your gig demands.
Analyze your gig check your gig image gig content. S o your gig. Share your gig in different social media.
Send buyer request daily with unique proposal letter.

1 Like