How to rank my gig just in few day?

fexpink

Hi Fexpink. Social Media is the key. Go to all of your social media sites and advertise your gig link as often as possible.

Then, you need SEO for your gig link (go to google and find someone to do it for you or get a fiverr seller who provides this service to do it). However, Social Media is the quickest way to start ranking.

Wishing you the best

Does anyone help me? I am new

Does anyone help me? I am new

You cant Rank your gig like you rank a site at google.

Rank of fiverr is based in reputation. To get reputation you need to do some sales with goo ratings.

Hi Fexpink. Social Media is the key. Go to all of your social media sites and advertise your gig link as often as possible.

Then, you need SEO for your gig link (go to google and find someone to do it for you or get a fiverr seller who provides this service to do it). However, Social Media is the quickest way to start ranking.

Wishing you the best

There are thousands of gigs on Fiverr and only 48 of them fit on the first page.

Fiverr rotates the gigs that appear on the first page according to their secret algorithm. No one has the 🔑 to the secret of how the first page gigs are chosen.

If you promise to tell me the secret of ranking on the first page if you discover that secret. I promise to tell you the secret if I find it. 😉

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Archived