How to Rank Your Gig on Fiverr

usmanghani31

Hi,
I am working on Fiverr since July 2016 and in this mean time I learned how to rank your gig on fiverr.
There are 3 points to figure out which are helpful in ranking your gig.
1st point is: SEO (title, description, tags and title of pictures uploaded on galley of the gig). If you used useful keywords you can rank your gig.
2nd point is: Rating & Reviews on the gig. It is very important that why people review this gig and what they have written. So when you deliver your project give 100% satisfaction to your clients so they can leave excellent review, so when new client visits your gig, first of all he/she will see your gig image then title and then reviews. Create amazing and attractive gig images and use powerful title and description.
3rd point is: When you created your profile on Fiverr? Its hard to take orders at start but its not impossible. When you create your profile on Fiverr, create a gig and start sending buyer request and take orders from there.
So all of this I learned in my 1 Year Journey on Fiverr.
I hope this will help you.
And one thing I know my english is bad so just ignore it.
If there is any mistake in the given points please let me know so I can correct it and do the right thing.
Best of Luck.

Archived