How to reach level one...with 96% rating

sharma1991

Hi all my seller friends…

I am here on fiverr for almost now a month…completed 33 orders…but yesterday a client gave me negative feedback.

my gig rating became 95% with 20 +ve and 1-ve feedback…and fiverr admin cancelled that order…but feedback is still there.

.Now my question is …CAN I REACH LEVEL ONE WITH THIS PROFILE RATING…ITS 96%???

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE VALUABLE FOR ME.

THANKS

Of course you can get promote for real, it isn’t that bad here, sometimes yes but not that bad, don’t get all frustrated now, concentrate on what you are delivering and don’t think about what this means as a rating. If you feel however that this was a piece of injustice (with regards to the delivery response) then contact Fiverr support and state your case. Just be cool about things, take it all in your stride & instead concentrate on what you are offering people in Fiverr.

That happens to me… some buyers are just A@#$%^&* because they knew how important good feedbacks but they don’t communicate to make things right. Some people just love doing bad things (Not all). You will be promoted… everything has its own right time… just keep doing what is needed… i am a level 2 seller for 98% ratings… it was 100% when i had an accident & didn’t delivered the gig so the buyer cancelled the order now i got 98% gig ratings. 😦

Archived