How to reach level one...with 96% rating

Hi all my seller friends…

I am here on fiverr for almost now a month…completed 33 orders…but yesterday a client gave me negative feedback.

my gig rating became 95% with 20 +ve and 1-ve feedback…and fiverr admin cancelled that order…but feedback is still there.

.Now my question is …CAN I REACH LEVEL ONE WITH THIS PROFILE RATING…ITS 96%???

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE VALUABLE FOR ME.

THANKS

Of course you can get promote for real, it isn’t that bad here, sometimes yes but not that bad, don’t get all frustrated now, concentrate on what you are delivering and don’t think about what this means as a rating. If you feel however that this was a piece of injustice (with regards to the delivery response) then contact Fiverr support and state your case. Just be cool about things, take it all in your stride & instead concentrate on what you are offering people in Fiverr.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @scriptwizard:

thanks a tons for your comment…it was gng great for me …and now 1 negative feedback…i hope that will not repel my buyers.

looking forward for the level one…and CAN I REACH TO 100% AGAIN ??

Reply to @vedmak: --TNX a lot,actually fiverr admin cancelled that completed order …and payment is returned to the buyer…but negative feedback is still there.

WILL it be removed automatically or not??

thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: hello…i continued my work…got some +ve feedbacks and reached 98% …i hope will reach 100% soon.

thanks for your replies.

Hang in there sharma…it just comes with the territory. :wink:

That happens to me… some buyers are just A@#$%^&* because they knew how important good feedbacks but they don’t communicate to make things right. Some people just love doing bad things (Not all). You will be promoted… everything has its own right time… just keep doing what is needed… i am a level 2 seller for 98% ratings… it was 100% when i had an accident & didn’t delivered the gig so the buyer cancelled the order now i got 98% gig ratings. :frowning: