How to reactivate a temporarily disabled fiverr account

You will receive a mail from Fiverr Support Team. Fiverr Giving You 90 Days Disable Your Account.
If Your 90 Days Over, Just Contact to Fiverr Support Team and Tell “My 90 Days Disabled Period is Over, Please Give me my Account” that’s it.
You will make sure to get back your account.

You will receive a mail from Fiverr Support Team. Fiverr Giving You 90 Days Disable Your Account.

If Your 90 Days Over, Just Contact to Fiverr Support Team and Tell “My 90 Days Disabled Period is Over, Please Give me my Account” that’s it.

This isn’t strictly true. The reason the account got disabled is an important piece of information - sometimes an account is taken down “temporarily” during an investigation and closed entirely if issues (e.g. duplicate accounts, off-platform contact, etc.) are discovered.

This isn’t strictly true. The reason the account got disabled is an important piece of information - sometimes an account is taken down “temporarily” during an investigation and closed entirely if issues (e.g. duplicate accounts, off-platform contact, etc.) are discovered.

You are lying. I was able to reset my account. Thank you for your support. Do not tell such false information again

You are lying. I was able to reset my account. Thank you for your support. Do not tell such false information again…

• 6 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:58 PM, dulanjanaruksha said:

You are lying. I was able to reset my account. Thank you for your support. Do not tell such false information again…

How you did this? My account has been temporarily disabled since ast night and I can do nothing. I contacted the customer support and I got a reply via email. They said my account is under review and I will get an email. Now I do not know when I am going to have that email.

1 hour ago, saqeem_graphics said:

My account has been temporarily disabled since last night

1 hour ago, saqeem_graphics said:

They said my account is under review

As you mentioned, your account was disabled last night, and upon contacting customer support, they have told you that your account is under review, so it is advised to have some patience and wait for their response.

Also, it is always better to start a new thread (topic) instead of commenting and asking for help in a six-month-old inactive topic.

Archived