How to recognise fake buyers?

rajatchakrabort

There are many sellers doing that. But there is no need for a secondary account.
And I do not see any issue in buying at low price and selling at higher.

He obiously cannot buy at any cheaper than you are ready to sell. So it should not matter if you sell your service to end customer or a reseller.

They are not “fake buyers”, they are sales people, project managers etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if every third buyer here is a reseller to some extent. A lot of agencies are hiring freelancers instead of hiring full time employees.

Why does it matter if they resell your service? If others are able to sell your service at a higher price then either you’re not a good sales person or you should increase your price 😉

They are not “fake buyers”, they are sales people, project managers etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if every third buyer here is a reseller to some extent. A lot of agencies are hiring freelancers instead of hiring full time employees.

Why does it matter if they resell your service? If others are able to sell your service at a higher price then either you’re not a good sales person or you should increase your price 😉

Yea that’s a good idea. Thank u

Archived