How to refund money to buyer ?, if i was withdraw this payments to my paypal successfully?

How to refund money to buyer on fiverr , if i withdraw this payments to my paypal ?

fiverr — How to refund money to buyer ?, if i withdraw this payments to my paypal successfully ?

If i was withdraw money from fiverr $40 (from 10 order) , but now i must to refund $4 (1 order) from $40 to buyer

how can i do that ?

You and your buyer must agree to cancel the order. Fiverr will then credit the buyer’s account with the total amount of the order, and your “upcoming earnings” will be deducted that amount. You can’t “partially” cancel an order so as to give the buyer a partial credit. It’s all or nothing. If too much time has passed since the order was delivered, however, you won’t be able to cancel.

If you want to “refund” part of an order or it’s too late to cancel, the simplest way to do it is to give the buyer free work equal to the amount. You can just send it to the buyer through the Fiverr messaging as an attachment OR you can “delivery again” on the order page with the additional work attached.

Can i refund $40 from my paypal to fiverr and then refund $4 to buyer and last i will withdraw $36 to my paypal account again.

Read what I wrote. Why do you want to know how to refund money when you don’t have any gigs? How many accounts do you have?

Seems like something fiverr CS needs to sort out.

i want to know for future, if i must to refund .

your answer is , if i must to refund in this case. I will use available balance for refund to buyer ?

YOU don’t refund the buyer.FIVERR will give the buyer CREDIT, and deduct the amount from your upcoming earnings.

And you didn’t answer my question: how many accounts do you have?

but if seller not have upcoming earnings , how fiverr do ?

Reply to @mongkon: your earning goes below zero, becomes negative!

and buyer get refund ?

celticmoon said: .FIVERR will give the buyer CREDIT

Why are you so focused on giving "refunds" (which does NOT happen on Fiverr) when you have nothing for sale on any of your accounts? I've never seen anyone so anxious to give money away! Give your money to me, I need it!

READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE.

READ THE ANSWERS ALREADY GIVEN TO YOU HERE AND ON YOUR OTHER POST.

YOU CAN'T GIVE A REFUND. FIVERR DOESN'T GIVE REFUNDS. YOU NEED TO MAKE SALES BEFORE YOU CAN WORRY ABOUT RETURNING ANYONE'S FUNDS.