Fiverr Forum

How to remove a seller from my conversations list?

There are conversations with several sellers that I’ve contacted that turned out to be unpleasant, negative, etc. I DO NOT want to see them in my Conversations list to constantly remind me of the experiences.

So, how do I remove a seller from my conversations list?

I haven’t found a way to do that. I use the tag feature to put a tag and custom label on the ones that were unpleasant so I will know if they contact me again that it wasn’t good.

Have you tried archiving the conversation? i just did that and it stays off my default “all conversations” list. It can only be accessed if you go Archived category.

You’ll receive emails if that person messages you still but you won’t see anything new popping up in “all conversations” list.

Hi,

Just go to the particular conversation you wanna delete and click on the 3 horizontal dots on the top right-hand side. Once you click on the 3 horizontal dots, it will expand to show you a list of options. You can then click on the delete icon that looks like a garbage bin/trash can, and all conversations with that particular person will be deleted. Once you do that, you will no longer see them/their username in your conversations list.

Thank you. I’ll try that. I’ve been keeping a list of the sellers that I’ve had negative experiences with. Your suggestion will make this even better.

I have about five different labels I use to differentiate the bad ones into categories such as “hateful”, “blocked” “ignore” etc.

I think my best response should be… “Duhhh”… how did I miss the 3 dots at the top right with the options? My bad :roll_eyes:

Same Reply for your very thorough help… "I think my best response should be… “Duhhh”… how did I miss the 3 dots at the top right with the options? My bad :roll_eyes: "

Thanks everybody for your very quick, very helpful replies!