How to remove bad review form gig image

perfectminhaj

Hey
I done a order very well and delivery the project and buyer accept my order and give a bad review although I give a good review the buyer. when I see the buyer review it is a bad review and it show my profile and show review with the image in my gig. now I want to remove the image form my gig image . if anyone know that please help me to remove the gig image.
thank you

Any review given to you on fiverr will stick on your profile forever. If you want to remove the review on a particular gig, then the only way is to make a new gig.

Hopefully it’s helpful, thanks 🙂

if I delete this gig and create a same gig is there any problem in my profile or gig

if I delete this gig and create a same gig is there any problem in my profile or gig

The bad review can always be seen on your profile. So your overall rating will be affected by it.

But your gig will be fresh as it has no reviews. So that should be good.

On 6/12/2021 at 6:13 AM, samirdas2020 said:

You can’t delete your re view in your profile, It show in your profile even you delete your gig. it’s mendatory.

I advise you, you can complete your work with high quality.

What would be the point of the reviews if you would be able to remove it.

Hi Perfectminhaj…Sorry to hear about your experience.

If it’s only the delivered gig image you are worried about then you have a feature wherein you cannot show it in your portfolio by disabling ‘LIVE PORFOLIO’ from your gig drop down option. However the bad ratings will still remain.

Hi Perfectminhaj…Sorry to hear about your experience.

If it’s only the delivered gig image you are worried about then you have a feature wherein you cannot show it in your portfolio by disabling ‘LIVE PORFOLIO’ from your gig drop down option. However the bad ratings will still remain.

@saju85 yes it work well to disable Live portfolio but when I receive a good review and want to show live portfolio I thing it come again.

• 3 months later...

On 6/11/2021 at 6:55 PM, perfectminhaj said:

Hey
I done a order very well and delivery the project and buyer accept my order and give a bad review although I give a good review the buyer. when I see the buyer review it is a bad review and it show my profile and show review with the image in my gig. now I want to remove the image form my gig image . if anyone know that please help me to remove the gig image.
thank you

Go to my profile link and see is there any review said which gig, complete this review ? www.fiverr.com/sadadredwan

listen brother and understand in one line

"you can't delete any review or rating from profile review will be in gig, but it will stay forever with your profile even you delete your gig"

But if you get too many good 5-star reviews then the ratio will be low

Capture.PNG

On 6/11/2021 at 1:55 PM, perfectminhaj said:

Hey
thank you

So you've done a job that your buyer wasn't happy with, and now you wish to cheat the system by removing the review? What a winning attitude. 

Archived