How to remove fake negative review

rnaveedmumtaz

hi i made 1st order on fiverr and may some misunderstanding but not i m sure i do same task that the buyers says when i delivered my order he said no this is wrong i dont want your work cancel my order and give my money back when i refuse to cancel order he said he will complaint to fiverr and give me bad review :frowning_face: what should i do

hi i made 1st order on fiverr and may some misunderstanding but not i m sure i do same task that the buyers says when i delivered my order he said no this is wrong i dont want your work cancel my order and give my money back when i refuse to cancel order he said he will complaint to fiverr and give me bad review :frowning_face: what should i do

If you did the job exactly as your gig promised, then he has no reason to cancel. Not liking what he got is not a valid reason to cancel.

It depends on how much you fear his bad review. If you really can’t stand to get a bad review then agree to cancel and if not then don’t. Since it’s your first order then cancel.

may some misunderstanding but not i m sure i do same task that the buyers says when i delivered my order

Based on what you said you should cancel it.

• 1 year later...

It’s entirely a wrong way to threaten someone by leveraging the advantage of bad reviews. You can oppositely claim a complaint against him if you didn’t do anything wrong while offering your services. If he’s still stuck to his point of giving a bad review, you can take reach out to a leading online reputation management company, offering the best review management services to businesses and individuals.

Archived