How to remove Fiverr Negative Feedbacks Or Reviews

ayanalimemon

A big challenge for fiverr seller is getting negative ratings from buyer. It just spoil seller gigs as well as his base ratings. I found many fiverr seller who completed thousands of jobs without any negative ratings. How is it possible? Definitely their service quality is top notch. But is this the only thing? I think no. With better services you need good communication skills. I found many seller who remove there negative ratings from there gigs. But how? Here is some tips.

1. Immediately contact buyer and request him to reconsider his/her review and ratings and try to please buyer to resolve all issues.

2. Offer him some extra services/bonus.

3. If all of this these tricks are not working then offer him a refund. If he agree then ask him to send a removal request of the negative rating to fiverr support or do it yourself. But you need a message from you buyer that he has no objection.

4. If all of these failed, then sorry. You have nothing to do. Try to increase your order more and more so that it doesn’t hurt your 100% rating. For example if you have 1000 good ratings and 1 or 2 bad ratings that doesn’t decrease your 100% ratings, because it’s fractional.

** Please note that, my rating is 98% not 100%. I wasn’t able to remove all of my negative ratings. Hope you wouldn’t mind. Check these.

https://www.fiverr.com/ayanalimemon

Thanks…

Archived