Fiverr Community Forum

:( How to remove Negative review? :(

Communication With Seller: 3.0 – There was no communication between us.

Service as Described: 3.0 – Completely wrong, I did SEO for her youtube video and now the video is #1 in the first search results.

Main review: was quicker than I thought – I delivered on time. (7hrs. before the deadline.)

How can I remove this review?

I’m afraid you cannot remove this.
Just to let you know, 3 stars is not a negative, it means "average."
I’m aware that it doesn’t look too good compared to 4 or 5 stars, but at this point there is nothing you can do. Since there are 2 sides to each story I cannot say for sure why this buyer gave you 3 stars even though you believe you did a decent job, but for now I’m afraid you will have to accept this.

7 Likes

You can’t please everyone. As zeus777 says, it’s not negative - it’s average. If there was no communication, they you can’t expect the buyer to mark you as a 5. Unfortunately we all get a bad review that we don’t agree with every now and again. We just have to move on to the next one!

4 Likes

Like they’ve all pointed out, you can’t change the past. You can, however, see this as a crucial lesson. Communication with your client is key.

1 Like

Thank you @homeestates, @zeus777 and @rexander
I tried to communicate with the buyer but she was not responding.
3.0-star is not that bad, but now Fiverr will drop my gig ranking :frowning:

Thank you :sunglasses:

this is a blank message.

So, pick your head up and start delivering more excellent work. It really is the only way forward. I had a manager a long time ago when I worked for someone else who used to tell me ‘control the controllables.’

There are certain things we just can’t affect -

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Good luck!

3 Likes

I always deliver excellent work but sometimes buyers don’t understand the value of it so I had to explain the buyers and finally, she agreed to change 3-start to 5-start :grin:

1 Like

Great news!!! The future is bright!

1 Like