How to remove negative reviews and ratings? Tips :) [ARCHIVED]

masoodfreelanc

A big challenge for fiverr seller is getting negative ratings from buyer. It just spoil seller gigs as well as his base ratings. I found many fiverr seller who completed thousands of jobs without any negative ratings. How is it possible? Definitely their service quality is top notch. But is this the only thing? I think no. With better services you need good communication skills. I found many seller who remove there negative ratings from there gigs. But how? Here is some tips.

1. Immediately contact buyer and request him to reconsider his/her review and ratings and try to please buyer to resolve all issues.
  2. Offer him some extra services/bonus.
  3. If all of this these tricks are not working then offer him a refund. If he agree then ask him to send a removal request of the negative rating to fiverr support or do it yourself. But you need a message from you buyer that he has no objection.
  4. If all of these failed, then sorry. You have nothing to do. Try to increase your order more and more so that it doesn’t hurt your 100% rating. For example if you have 1000 good ratings and 1 or 2 bad ratings that doesn’t decrease your 100% ratings, because it’s fractional.

I find that it’s easier to deal with unhappy customers before they leave a bad review. Don’t wait until the customer is unhappy - start with a satisfaction guarantee written into your gig description and at the time of delivery emphasize in the delivery box that if the customer isn’t happy to contact you before leaving a review and give you a chance to make it right. Sometimes a negative review is just a case of miscommunication.

I should say that it is not possible to compensate a buyer with but I work, we are professional, there are buyers that abuse and they want work free, a personal example is that a Gig for a Plan of professional businesses, this is not a guide or outline is clear that it is not worth 5 dollars, the buyers buy without warning and the messages don’t respond, it should have a support to change this somehow with the tests of the completed work and to eliminate these buyers that affect to other, I wait this way my English it is understandable, thanks.

1. Immediately contact buyer and request him to reconsider his/her review and ratings and try to please buyer to resolve all issues.

----Good idea

1. Offer him some extra services/bonus.

----Never, don’t devalue yourself and your work. You’re not a charity, you’re a business.

Here’s an idea if you’re really afraid of bad reviews.

When you deliver, write something like this: "If you need modifications, click the modification button. If you need a refund, click “resolution center.”

This almost guarantees you won’t get bad reviews, but you might get more requests for modifications and refunds that you would otherwise.

That’s why my response is this:

“If you have any concerns, address them ASAP.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

all advice is really good but whenever some client was take a work with source code but they leave a negative review and after that they were never seen on fiverr so i request to fiverr for one functionality if possible check out the orders when client said for cancel the order give one button for seller so they can say it’s not fair if client was true they can leave negative rating else seller need help from fiverr other seller would be unhappy always because of i have seen many peoples in fiverr who need only work without payment.

so please please think about for same 😦

thanks

When I got a negative rating from my buyer, I refunded him promising me to undo the negative rating. To my surprise, the negative rating is still there and when I contacted him he said he has been trying to remove it but could not that I should contact fiverr customer care support which I did but nothing has been done to the negative rating on my gig. Please, what should I do?

When I got a negative rating from one of my buyers, I refunded him immediately promising me to undo the negative rating. To my surprise, the negative rating is still there and when I contacted him he said he has been trying to remove it but
could not that I should contact fiverr customer care support which I did but nothing has been done to the negative rating on my gig. Please, what should I do?

Moderator Note: Only Customer Support can help. If they do not, move on and get more good reviews.

Archived