Fiverr Forum

How to remove negative reviews and ratings?

Providing quality work is the key to a positive review.

Sometimes it sucks some buyers.
I canceled their orders. Let them work for their own work

Hello

I have these rating…How is possible with all these positive feedback and only 4 negative?

Positive Rating
98%

All reviews 430
Positive 426
Negative 4
Not rated 107
Response Time 1 Hrs.
Response Rate 100 %
Orders Completed 100 %
Delivered on Time 100 %

Great tips guys. Thanks a lot !!

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it is excellent.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo

3-4 star reviews lower your rating, not as much as 1-2 stars, but they have an impact. I did the math, if only negative reviews counting, your rating would be 99%.

I also hear refunds might hurt your rating unless the buyer didn’t provide instructions, in which case there’s no penalty.

Response time is irrelevant to the rating.

Great tips. I appreciate it

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it is excellent and helpful.

Thank you for this.

And we want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo support team

Very Informative! Appreciate you sharing this!

Thanks ///

Thank you

Amazing tips, best advice for a newbie like me :+1::+1::+1:

Amazing tips, best advice for a newbie like me :+1::+1::+1:

Your pleasure…

thank you

Great tips, thanks

I have to add that some of this buyers leave you bad reviews because you charged a little bit more of what they had in mind.

It just happened to me that I had a client who wanted to record a nursery rhyme and I charged him 10$ for it. I only charge 5$ when is a small recording, a jingle, choirs, vocalizations, stuff that is no more than 1min recording.

So he wanted me to record the whole song for 5$ and I said no, that for a whole song it was 10$.

Anyway, I did my job, delivered right away. He posted a negative review and even said I need vocal practice. I’ve been singing professionaly for 8 years. I even have a license degree on music and I diret and manage a choir in my hometown. All of my reviews on that gig are positive except for his.

So you’re mean and your work is bad because you charge what you think is fair for you and not what the client wants to pay? Or you don’t have self steam and don’t value your work because you charge less of what you think is fair?

Either way is always going to be hard for the one who’s working.

Sorry for the long text, I just had to get it off my chest

Thank you very much. I will follow your suggestion.

Thanks for Sharing Valuable Article for fiverr sellers. Thanks for your effort.

Very nice and helpful piece. Thanks a bunch.
I have a question, there is a set of Buyers who would not want to leave a review of the job you did. They are not dissatisfied, but would not come back to write reviews for you. How do you handle those Buyers?

Thanks for Sharing :slight_smile:

This just abuses the system.

I know everybody cares for their profiles and portfolio, but firstly and more importantly you have to make sure you deliver quality work and keep your communication skills top notch. Keep your buyer updated and try to understand what they want.

Of course there are exceptions with unresponsive buyers, but these are exceptions and you should contact customer support in these situations.

If everyone asked for a positive review and all profiles are at 100%, why do we even need the rating system?