Fiverr Community Forum

How to remove one star negative review

I’m a new freelancer in Fiverr. I received the first order for $30, after completing the first order the client tipped $10 with a 5-star review. But after completing the second order the client gave me a 1-star review. I want to remove the negative review.
Please help me

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That would be spamming the system if sellers can simply remove reviews they don’t like. if you genuinely feel that you do not deserve that review you can respond to it and explain your side of the story.

This can be a great thing if done well. However be 110% sure you know what went wrong before you respond or you can come off as unwilling to accept responsibility for a fail. Only do this if you can clearly show that the customer was unreasonable.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really? Are you serious?

2 Likes

Please don’t spread misinformation. The review still will stay in her account and will be visible to everyone even if she will delete her gig.

5 Likes

Best way to have a conversation with client! Satisfy their needs. They can still edit their review on your gig

1 Like

Have you bought review yet?
How much?
Do you know the meaning of review?

yes this is what I heard from so many people.

Im new in fiverr.No, I didnt buy and i dont know much about it i just shared what i heard from people. I just said what i heard and if you notice i added ‘I guess’ before the sentence. And ofcourse if I didnt know the meaning of review I woudnt be here.

But even if there are people offering that, it shouldn’t be suggested to the OP as something they could use as it’s against the TOS to buy reviews.

From the Terms of Service:

…all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

1 Like

You can not remove any review… you can wait for next order…

It’s always better to improve your services and work quality rather then finding ways to violate the system. You can use this time to improve your communication skills and work ethics. Maybe that will eventually improve your rating. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

1 Like
  • Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.

Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

1 Like