Fiverr Forum

How to removed payoneer card from fiverr?

Hello!
I am Shah Alam From Bangladesh. I work with fiverr for one more year but. I need to remove my Payoneer card from the Fiverr. How can remove my Payoneer card from fiverr? Plz, help me if anybody experienced about this.

According to fiverr rules, you can’t use two fiverr account at a time. You have to delete that old account. When you’ll delete that account your payoneer card will be automatically eliminated from there.

If fiverr somehow can track that you have two account. Fiverr will disable both. So, better you delete that one.

I don’t Use two account, but I want to remove Payoneer card from fiverr. Are you sure that if fiverr account would be deleted then payoneer card automatic release from fiverr and then Can I use that my another fiverr account?

This is what Fiverr TOS says-

• Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

You payoneer card will be eliminated.
Before associating that account with your new fiverr account please contact Customer Care and clear the matter with them. Thank you.

You want to remove payoneer card from that fiverr account which you want to delete? First, explain this better “I work with fiverr for one more year but.”

And learn to use google and yt. There you can find any answer.