Fiverr Community Forum

How to report for buyer?

My client place order for $80 for video making! but during work he says, He needs 2 more videos but I’ll make a large tip. I sent all videos and he tries to make the tip for $125 but Fiverr gives him permission for only $25! I say him, place another order for remaining money. Now he Says, he cannot do any illegal activity. Please give me the opinion on how I can get my remaining money!
Thanks
Muzammal Ashfaq

3 Likes

send a custom order of $80 tell him to accept order …once he accept redeliver the same work .i think its not illegal .
if he refuse to do so .Then contact CS With proof of your inbox messages .they will definitely solve your issues.
thank you

3 Likes

The only opinion I can give is NEVER EVER do this again!

Your buyer placed an order for 1 video, you stick to it. If s/he needs/wants more videos, tell your buyer to place another order or send him/her a custom offer for the extra videos required and DO NOTHING MORE until your buyer accepts the offer!

You fell into your own trap just for seeing the tip’s amount. I hope you have learned this hard lesson!

7 Likes

Thank you! I contact them, But they not reply

You are saying correct! It’s my first experience. Next time I’ll care about! Thank you!

1 Like