How to Report Seller to ban

Hi All,

I am a seller of level 1. Frequently i am receiving some sellers who are looking to get sample of work for their clients and asked me to share samples with asking there requirements. Once i shared samples, they are not replying.

what to do in this case, Is there any way to punish them, any negative comment on their profiles or option to ban them on fiverr.

Please help me.

Thanks
Amod

Hi All,

I am a seller of level 1. Frequently i am receiving some sellers who are looking to get sample of work for their clients and asked me to share samples with asking there requirements. Once i shared samples, they are not replying.

what to do in this case, Is there any way to punish them, any negative comment on their profiles or option to ban them on fiverr.

Please help me.

Thanks

Amod

i am receiving some sellers who are looking to get sample of work

What kind of sellers? newbie?

However, just send your samples with a watermark. That’s all.

Hi All,

Please help me.

Thanks

Amod

Is there any way to punish them, any negative comment on their profiles or option to ban them on fiverr.

No - just stop giving away free work.

As @hi5_fiver suggested, add a watermark to your samples.

Archived