Fiverr Forum

How to report smart fraudulent seller?

I got scammed by a very smart highly rated seller. Is there any way to report the seller for his fraudulent activities?

Any way I can get my money back ? And how to prevent his fraud activities, so no one makes mistake I did ?

What happened is that I ordered a gig and the seller was super fast delivering the gig. Everybody ordered this gig goes immediately to rate the gig and post a positive review and happy they got it fast, why no one can say that it’s a scam?! It’s because it is gonna be too late when you realizes the scam, also the seller stops replying your messages. The reason why it would be too late is because it takes time to try the methods he sent.

I sill didn’t post my review or rate the gig, I waited to see if it works, and NOTHING, it took me around 2 weeks. I also couldn’t find a way to contact customer service.

What makes me really crazy is that the seller had about 6 negative reviews, and he finds a way to get them removed. His gig was rated at 100 % then down to 96 % and now the gig is 100 %, how did that happen?

Any help?

Did you buy sort of “information” service?

The method to get unlimited Facebook $100 coupons.

Reply to @rekisan: The method to get unlimited Facebook $100 coupons.

How does anyone ever get customer service from a live person? Is there a number?

Are all those people fake ? is there even a live chat?

I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD ACCOUT BACK HOW DO I DO THAT WITH OUT ANY PERSON TO TALK TO AT FIVERRRR?

@zippoasd123

Hi and welcome.

There is a ‘Contact Support’ link at the TOP of every Forum page and a ‘Customer Support’ link at the BOTTOM of every Fiverr page.

There is no phone number.