How to respond to buyer request? [RESOLVED]

It was simple to respond to buyer request before as there was no message to attach. Now, there is message sending option, which is good I guess but I am not quite sure what to write in there unless buyer ask for any specific thing like- how much gig to offer, time requirement etc. If they don’t ask anything, what am I suppose to write in there? Because I think everything they want to know about is in the gig description.

It’s just, I’m not making enough order from the buyer requests as I used to before. Quite lost, and want to get my old days back.

Hi Rabi368,

You could use this message to introduce yourself to the buyer and engage a bit more with them on a personal level.

Sending a personalised message is going to convert much more in comparison to just sending through your gig information.

Think along the lines of:

“Hi there,

I’ve just seen your service request and think I have the perfect gig to help you. I’ve attached it to this message. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions before ordering.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

YOUR NAME”

Reply to @twistedweb123: hi there

Thanks a lot… I was exactly looking for this… I was a bit confused whether to put the same ‘formal’ message we do sent in the other platforms or use something different…

That was a great help…Thanks mate :slight_smile:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: