Fiverr Forum

How to resume paused gig there is no option to resume the gig

I recently paused the gig in order to modify it but when I modified my gig and wanted to resume it back there isn’t any resume or continue with that gig , so do i need to set a new gig on that name ?

1 Like

Select your gig (the tick) that you want to unpause and there will be an option for activate or delete and you can activate by clicking Activate.

5 Likes

Thanks bro you helped me,god bless you

I paused my gig by mistake and now i cant see any option about to activate my gig… what should i do now??

You’ve got 6 active gigs, so to find the missing one, go to selling >> gigs - then look under paused.

Click on the checkbox to the left of the gig and an ‘activate’ button will appear above it - click it and it’ll go back to being active.

2 Likes

Thank you… my problem solved

You’re very welcome - glad to hear it! :slightly_smiling_face:

I set up my gig months ago and now it shows as paused. I’ve tried every solution in this thread–checking the box in the list of paused gigs just checks a box, Nothing happens. I can’t even get to the gig page itself to begin promoting it. Any clues?

Hi @flcreative

Although this thread is 3 years old, I’ll reply in hope I can help you out.

Go to your profile, there you’ll see all your gigs. Every gig has 3 little dots below (…) when you put your mouse over it, it will say “gig actions”. Press it and a window will show up. Hope this helps.

1 Like