How to satisfied buyer?

razu24

• 1 year later...

I have done my job for 7 times with 5 buyer’s. But at this moment only 2 buyer’s gave 5★ review and another 2 buyer’s still not come back on fiverr, another one said he facing some problem, when he going to give me review. I don’t know what’s their proble? Why they are not interested to give a good review. I have done my job properly but buyer’s are not review properly.

Some people don’t like to post review. Also many might give you 4* e.g say because everyone can’t give 5* and it happens many users think its better not to leave a review.

Also now if you did work well but in review communication also matters and there are 3 aspects of reviewing so better if some don’t leave review don’t force

Yes. Thank you. But if I have done my job properly then good review is my right.

Yes. Thank you. But if I have done my job properly then good review is my right.

Totally disagree!

No matter how good you are, Getting Good Reviews is not your right!

Your right is getting the money for what you done! Good Reviews is your huge bonus!

Never ask Buyer to provide you with “honest” reviews…, It just makes you look unprofessional…, and if buyer didn’t like it, they could change their mind about the reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue.

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived