Fiverr Community Forum

How to schedule gigs beyond 30 day delivery time?

My gig is picking up and I often need to stack orders in my que, but can’t because of Fiverr’s 30 day delivery time. For example: I’m booked for the entire month of July, and just got another request. My first available date to start this project is August 3, and it would require a 14 day delivery time, meaning my deadline to delivery it would be August 17. But because today is July 6, if I sent the buyer an order today with the max 30 day delivery time selected, the deadline for the project would be August 6, three days after it begins. I don’t want to use the Extend the delivery time option because I don’t want my 100% on-time delivery stats to decline. Is there a way around this? How do you guys schedule orders months in advance?

Thanks.

1 Like

The only way to schedule gigs beyond the 30 day delivery time on Fiverr is to use milestones, and then the price of the gig must be a minimum of $100.

Ugh. That doesn’t make sense. They should at least give the option of longer delivery times the higher you go up in levels. My gig isn’t applicable for milestones.

1 Like

Once the 30 days is on the verge of expiring you can request a delivery extension. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way input the delivery more than (30) days.

2 Likes

Tell the buyer that you will send them a custom offer at a later date? At the beginning of August?

2 Likes

Extending delivery time doesn’t affect your on-time-delivery stats. Only late deliveries does. Feel free to use the perks. Just make sure the buyer agrees with the deadline extension.

Yes but that affects on-time delivery stats doesn’t it? And I don’t want to make requesting an extension a habit.

That’s what I have been doing. For this project, I can send it on July 17 and use the 30 day delivery time of August 17. Just hoping for a better option. Don’t want to lose the sale while we wait.

1 Like

Hmm…that’s good then if it doesn’t affect the stats, but I still don’t want to make this a habit. I’m getting inquiries daily at this point. Adding a 60 day option for Level 2 Sellers and up would remedy this. I’m sure I’m not the only seller having this issue.

2 Likes

Is there a limit to the delivery time for milestones?

Yes, the limit is 30 days.

1 Like