Fiverr Forum

How to see Buyer's previous reviews?

I don’t know which category to put this in, so I will put it in the Ranting Pot.:rage:

I have a client who I am working with right now and although it has been alright so far, he has begun hinting that I can get an “better review” from him if I make the delivery days shorter. Last order he left me a 5-star review, but I am now under the impression that I will not get a good review from him if I make him a new order (because I am booked up for the next 3 days so 4 days is the fastest I can deliver) although of course I work hard on his project and need those three days it doesn’t seem to matter to him. Anyways, I remember seeing on the forums there was a way to see the reviews the buyer has left for other sellers. He has a crown on his profile so I know he is an avid buyer, but I would like to see what types of reviews he leaves before I make him a new order.

I am also tempted to just NOT make him an order. Maybe I will just do that. :smiling_imp:
Anyways, I remember reading something here a few months ago but now I can’t find it. :slight_smile: Hope all is well with everyone! And keep on Fiverr-in! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Go to Google, then type “site:Fiverr.com username”.

1 Like