How to see my offer for a job on the buyers offers

pendragon2

Hi Pendragon2,
On Fiverr, sellers are not allowed to initiate communication with a Buyer. So contact is only 1 way and only possible via a Buyer initiating it.

On Buyer’s Request, when you send an offer, this rule still applies. So unless the buyer decides to act upon your offer and initiate contact, that is the end of the line of communication in regards to your offer.

If you wish to see the offers that you have sent, You can always click on “Sent Offers” to check:

image.thumb.png.07bf54beb3fd9e1a7757bb34cf3e2aa1.png

Good Luck. 👍

Hi Pendragon2,

On Fiverr, sellers are not allowed to initiate communication with a Buyer. So contact is only 1 way and only possible via a Buyer initiating it.

On Buyer’s Request, when you send an offer, this rule still applies. So unless the buyer decides to act upon your offer and initiate contact, that is the end of the line of communication in regards to your offer.

If you wish to see the offers that you have sent, You can always click on “Sent Offers” to check:

Good Luck. 👍

Thanks so much. Still learning. Is it OK to send offers on the Buyer

Requests page?

Thanks so much. Still learning. Is it OK to send offers on the Buyer

Requests page?

What do you mean by sending offers?

You can definitely respond to any Requests made by buyers on the “Buyer’s Request” page.

You are allotted 10 offers in a 24 hours period. Once you use up all your daily allowance, you have to wait until the 24 hour period is up to get another new set of 10 offers that you can send.

• 3 years later...

I posted a gig I need. I got 18 responses. I viewed half of them before I backed out to look at something else on my computer. I just navigated back and it shows 0 offers from sellers. Did I have to choose someone RIGHT THEN AND THERE? I would like to go back to the sellers who originally responded but I can’t seem to do that

• wp_kid locked this topic

Archived