How to sell fiverr best gig?

abut21

The first step would be to be honest and not offer gigs that you do not have the skills to complete. Here, I am talking about your translation gig. You are unable to spell even the languages you are offering correctly. And what is “Asutralia” and “arisen”?

Please don’t mind but we are here to help each other and give good suggestions to fix our flaws , it is suggested that review your profile and correct the spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes. It gives bad impression to buyers if there are a lot of spelling mistakes . The spelling are way different from that you speak.

The first step would be to be honest and not offer gigs that you do not have the skills to complete. Here, I am talking about your translation gig. You are unable to spell even the languages you are offering correctly. And what is “Asutralia” and “arisen”?

I chuckled upon seeing “Franch.”

Please don’t mind but we are here to help each other and give good suggestions to fix our flaws , it is suggested that review your profile and correct the spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes. It gives bad impression to buyers if there are a lot of spelling mistakes . The spelling are way different from that you speak.

Good suggestions Thank you very much

SEO your gigs perfectly and share your gig social media , 10 buyer request every day if you possible,

And active at last 12 hours 😊

“Active at least 12 hours” sounds like a medical advice given by a doctor and it pairs perfectly with the op’s statement “I am very expectorants”.

@abut21 here’s my advice: write your descriptions from scratch. I also agree with @vibronx: you should be honest and don’t fake skills.

Archived