How to sell yourself on Fiverr to get more sales? Must read this!

What do I mean when I say sell yourself?

I mean that when you are selling your services, you are actually selling yourself. So how you come across online or off is reflective of your success, your ability, and your professionalism. Your personality counts. Big time. If people don’t like you, they won’t buy what you’re selling.

So, how did I build my Fiverr account able to get more sales?

I got myself on LinkedIn and I fully filled out my profile. Every single detail of my experience. Every relevant job I ever had. Every morsel about me that could be interesting.
I then did the same thing on Facebook. I joined relevant groups for my field and started asking questions, lots of questions, as well as answering any I could.
I did the same on Twitter
And on Google+
And on Meetup
And when it was made available I did the same with Quora, which has become the fact-filled platform for experts.
I then went to every industry-relevant event I could find, afford and get to, and hustled like a maniac…
If you’re someone who still believes social media is the devil, you’re in trouble, because it’s never a single tactic that will get you anywhere, its a combination of many intelligently coordinated pieces.

Asking and answering questions is the easiest way to get people involved and invested in what you do, and while you could meet 15 people during a night out, you could meet 100 online. And perhaps yes, the contact is “shallower” but you can be a hell of lot more targeted. So I recommend starting online, understanding who’s important for you, pre-empting offline events by connecting with people via Twitter, and leveraging LinkedIn connections into meetings for coffee.

If you combine a strong digital brand with meeting people in person, you’ll make yourself:

Easy to find
Easy to remember
Good to know
You want to be understood as an expert and an influencer in your field, and in a world where most industry communication is digital, you better be all over it!

You are absolutely right. Great post!

Yes that is the information I am looking for I think it is very helpful in my future work.

Four words in this order…

Experience, Credibility, Trust, Communication

You need to prove your experience and show you have the ability based on past feedback from real customers. Communication and trust play hand in hand. You break the rules, you break your business. Yes, you are running a business on fiverr and there are lots of other places to establish yourself as well.

Thanks for the great tips. For me as a beginner with fiverr I’m always thankful for advice like this :slight_smile:

Hello designs_studio,
what name do you go by under facebook, google +, meetup and twitter?
The same one here? You are not on facebook, meetup, twitter, as far as I can tell.

Same as here designs_Studio @misscrystal

I googled it, went to twitter, meetup, facebook–you aren’t there.

yes a lot other have same names:)-

ok

Nice tips!

Awesome tips, I have been doing that but not with using through this platform.

Great tips,i need to get more sales :slight_smile:

with the same name designs_studio

Useful Post. Thanks :slight_smile:

You are very right…thanks for the tips.

Good information. Feel to apply myself