How to send a beautiful Buyer request?

boktiar4167

Yes definetly!!! first of all I’ll suggest you to check the Fiverr guide lines , second you can do a course about freelanceing which Fiverr provides, it’s really helpfull. Now as I’m working in this platform for 3 years now so I can suggest you some tips, First- read the buyer requests carefully several time, Write the accurate thing what you can provide him and Ask him if you have any quarries regarding the order in buyer requests, if possible try to do the work in the budget that buyer has already set, and give your best , in request you can ask your buyer to check your gig so that he can understand the quality of your work. That’s all 🙂

Yes definetly!!! first of all I’ll suggest you to check the Fiverr guide lines , second you can do a course about freelanceing which Fiverr provides, it’s really helpfull. Now as I’m working in this platform for 3 years now so I can suggest you some tips, First- read the buyer requests carefully several time, Write the accurate thing what you can provide him and Ask him if you have any quarries regarding the order in buyer requests, if possible try to do the work in the budget that buyer has already set, and give your best , in request you can ask your buyer to check your gig so that he can understand the quality of your work. That’s all 🙂

Thanks for your Suggest.

Welcome to Fiverr
Yes first thank for your post. I will suggest you check the Fiver guide line, you can do a course about freelancing which Fiverr provides, It is very helpful.
And read byer request job description very carefully. and send him very good description accurately you can ask him.
Thank you!

Archived