If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs
- Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.
- Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gig
- Offer some extra
- Give him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so much
- Keep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of text
- Try to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer requests and making gigs.
Follow these, I hope you will get jobs within the next three days.