How to send an order

audios

I am new here and when i saw the the order page it have two options first click the deliver work button second is send a message in which you can attach files but i don’t know which one to use to deliver an order.

If i click the the deliver work button would it open a page where i can attach and send the file to complete an order.

Or the second option is the best one, but i don’t think it will count as a ordered complete, little confuse. O:-)

Guest scriptwizard

Hi audios, You really must deliver something in the actual delivery box but there are (or rather most likely to be) occasions when the upload/download file part will malfunction, in which case you should try as I do to deliver it via the messaging attachment (then contact the support desk). That way at least the buyer would be happy about delivery time (although the clock may continue counting down if you deliver nothing via that delivery box). There are times when I have managed to use the upload/download feature successfully with one file but not with additional files later. That then doesn’t pose as much as a problem because you just simply (if the system allows) deliver the rest via the message attachment & the clock would have stopped.

I hope this answers your question.

Guest scriptwizard

Hi audios, You really must deliver something in the actual delivery box but there are (or rather most likely to be) occasions when the upload/download file part will malfunction, in which case you should try as I do to deliver it via the messaging attachment (then contact the support desk). That way at least the buyer would be happy about delivery time (although the clock may continue counting down if you deliver nothing via that delivery box). There are times when I have managed to use the upload/download feature successfully with one file but not with additional files later. That then doesn’t pose as much as a problem because you just simply (if the system allows) deliver the rest via the message attachment & the clock would have stopped.

I hope this answers your question.

Archived