How to send buyer request with below 90% rating?

payalo786

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi,

Can any one give me the idea, how to send buyer request with below 90% positive rating…

Thanks.

below 90% positive rating

You can’t I’m afraid. 🙁

Guest offlinehelpers

That is why i am here to find out any solution from fiverr community…

Thanks.

There isn’t a solution - you can’t send BR responses with a feedback score of less than 90%.

All the threads is all about buyer request … But the option of buyer request no more available for me any alternate way if know …

:point_down:t4:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

:point_down:t4:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Thank you very much to help me…

Guest offlinehelpers

I am enable to understand what kind of research work…?

The research work you should have done before you decided what gigs to offer, so that you’d know where to find potential buyers. ☀️

Ooh, WP developer? That sounds challenging. I’m sure you’ve researched (beforehand) how to effectively create websites and complete data entry work, no?

I am fully aware about my job but some issues with buyer create some problems …

This is what it seems like you are saying… “My rating dropped below 90%. Now I cannot use buyer requests. I don’t know how to make sales without being able to use buyer requests. I will ask others how to make sales without buyer requests. However, I do not want to read any previous threads that answer all of my questions. I would prefer a detailed customized plan here.

I would agree with others that reading the previous threads on the forum will help answer your questions and make you a better seller.

The review you received states that you offered low quality work and your only response to that was Thanks. You didn’t even try to explain your side of the story which means you agreed to the buyer’s feedback.

It’s difficult to find buyers on Fiverr after receiving a negative review. Rach out to your target audience or old clients outside of Fiverr and bring them here. Do a few orders for them and pump up your rating.

If your next question is how to find clients outside of Fiverr then either continue reading posts on this forum or hire a professional to help you.

Archived