How to send order to buyer?

ayushshukla102

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This question is asked every days on this forum, there are already millions topic on google and youtube about, do some research about how to setup and good title, gig description, tag words, how to be attractive and unique because those are the most important things.

@psykkopatte Well, here is your chance to do your good deeds since you wanted to help newbies … (according to the recent thread on spam in one’s messages)

will u be my frnd in guiding me all things on fiverr

Go ahead, help them. 😸

GG

Go ahead, help them

I was sure, like, i knew it that you would mention me like this after the previous topic :rofl:

In previous topic i was talking about sellers who used the DM box in fiverr website, I wasn’t referencing the usual copy/pasted topic, but anyway, I gave the help above.

I would like to help but I don’t know much about gig disapearation, lol

Go ahead, help them

I was sure, like, i knew it that you would mention me like this after the previous topic :rofl:

In previous topic i was talking about sellers who used the DM box in fiverr website, I wasn’t referencing the usual copy/pasted topic, but anyway, I gave the help above.

I would like to help but I don’t know much about gig disapearation, lol

I was just ribbing you and giving you a hard time since you appeared to enjoy spam messages like the above in your in box.

No harm, no foul! 😆

GG

On 3/22/2021 at 8:59 AM, nayab7892 said:

I have also the same problem , i am new on fiverr and i dont know how to show my sevices to othere

If you want help you just need to create your own new topic.

On 3/22/2021 at 9:00 AM, ayushshukla102 said:

I want to get more orders

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

What was that “Selena Gomez”?

You really should use an authentic picture of YOURSELF instead of someone famous.

So, I could ask YOU: what happens to YOU girl? Why you gotta front like you are some famous person?

See how that works?

GG

I didn’t even recognize it was a famous person as fake profile pic :rofl:

On 3/23/2021 at 10:51 AM, genuineguidance said:

I am nearing 60 and even know who Selena Gomez is. I guess things have gone downhill for her since the break up with Justin Bieber. 😸 

i dont know what is your problem with my profile picture , just one thing would like to say to you that plz mind your own bussiness✌️

On 3/23/2021 at 10:52 AM, psykkopatte said:

I know who is she but i just didn’t recognize, probably a man using fake profile to hope to get sales :rofl:

don’t spread wrong faults

I used that picture just for fun and now i had removed it so what the issue and i am not a scammer keep in mind

I used that picture just for fun and now i had removed it so what the issue

You rather meant: I used this picture to pretend I am a woman to attract people to my profile and removed it because I got caught ?

I think you wants to fight , but I am not intrested

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I used that picture just for fun and now i had removed it so what the issue

You rather meant: I used this picture to pretend I am a woman to attract people to my profile and removed it because I got caught ?

I think you wants to fight , but I am not intrested

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

i don’t want to attract anyone that’s your thinking as you attaracts

and you have no right to judge my profile first focus on your profile i dont even recongize you are a boy or girl or a lady boy so fist focus on your own progile not others✌️

i dont even recongize you are a boy or girl

Because it doesn’t matter, I never have put my face on internet and it hasn’t avoided me to have customers.

And still it’s me, not a stolen picture.

Archived