Fiverr Community Forum

How to send order to buyer?

don’t spread wrong faults

1 Like

You got caught using someone else picture, it’s everyone business since it’s fake profile and that you’re a potential scammer :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I used that picture just for fun and now i had removed it so what the issue and i am not a scammer keep in mind

1 Like

I think you wants to fight , but I am not intrested
#peace

1 Like

You rather meant: I used this picture to pretend I am a woman to attract people to my profile and removed it because I got caught ?

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

i don’t want to attract anyone that’s your thinking as you attaracts

1 Like

try to convent byer every work and more support give buyer

1 Like

Because it doesn’t matter, I never have put my face on internet and it hasn’t avoided me to have customers.
And still it’s me, not a stolen picture.

1 Like

Geez Louise. Now this is a thread begging for some moderator pruning.

4 Likes

Yeah as you said your profile pic does’nt matter same as it is my profile picture does’nt matter lol

1 Like

Your profile picture is STOLEN from someone famous, what is hard to understand ? And it’s even worse if you’re a man to pretend to be a woman.

1 Like

I agree! This is starting to remind me of another similar thread: How to get order i am new seller

2 Likes

At least in that thread, the OP didn’t start labeling the people calling him out as “lady boys.”

This is entirely inappropriate.

2 Likes

You’re trolling, it’s impossible.
And no, i’m a boy, if you’re that interested about my gender.

1 Like

And this thread wasn’t even started by the person with the fake profile who’s arguing right now. It was originally about how to get more orders and somehow it turned into this :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

This time we got a great specimen, we got (probably a man) who stole the profile picture of a famous girl, got caught, so removed it, and is now arguing about the others, it’s insane.
Well, let’s stop here, i’m just gonna block notifications from here.

2 Likes

i did not stolen any picture i am fan of salena thatshwy i put her picture on dp and i am a girl i dont know whats your problem from my gender lul