How to send Request to change Rating

sohelwpexperts

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

When Fiverr implemented the new feedback system, they also applied a rule that they will no longer change feedback. There have been dozens of post about this on the Forum. Sellers and buyers have complained about asking CS to change reviews, and CS says, “No.” every time.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That’s a horrible advice. It’s against TOS to remove or change feedback so why would fiverr support help him to that? The only thing he can get out of contacting support is to get a warning for trying to manipulate feedback

• 1 year later...

Yes, I hear all you saying forget and move forward, but it is annoying that the few clients who have left less than five stars have said they pressed 5 stars but the 4.3 or whatever between 4 and 5 was what occurred. In short, they say it is an issue with the app and I have to take the brunt of that and can’t say a word or I get a warning? No, that’s not fair. It’s like a huge taboo to ask a client how they liked their reading and where it felt short for them? I mean how can you learn what works and what doesn’t so you can improve your work with Fiverr clients if you can’t ask?

You can’t ask a client to change their rating or guide them towards changing their rating. It’s considered feedback manipulation and can earn you an account warning.

I totally disagree with the way Fiverr is handling rating changes. I mean their app is problematic in leaving stars. I’ve had several clients say they tried to click on 5 stars but the app registered 4 stars. This is a technical issue not the seller’s fault. I don’t see why it is a bad thing to be able to ask a client where your delivery fell short for them. It helps sellers to fine tune their gigs and descriptions to better serve the client. I am an amazing seller, who cares about my client satisfaction and ability to utilize the Fiverr app in a way that honestly reflects their intended feedback rating.

Archived