How to service on scree share

Hi Everyone,
I have gig on Fiverr for “SqlServer Database”. It is basically to serve buyers with any database related queries, design, architecture etc.
The gig is relatively new and I am expecting to get orders soon. Now the question is, if I have to work on buyers site or access their system remotely. What’s the best way to do, with no violation of Fiverr’s rule and regulations?
Also, if I get a request to take a session on teaching student, how can I share my screen to offer them as a service?

Thanks & Regards,
–Rudra

Hi, I use ZOOM, when teaching English online, which is wonderful to share screen and sound etc. I now tell my students that I am recording and that I will be uploading the whole video of our meeting in the order section. This allows the Fiverr staff to check your teaching, so that they know you are not working remotely. Just a suggestion.

Regards

Teacher Nita

Hi, I use ZOOM, when teaching English online, which is wonderful to share screen and sound etc. I now tell my students that I am recording and that I will be uploading the whole video of our meeting in the order section. This allows the Fiverr staff to check your teaching, so that they know you are not working remotely. Just a suggestion.

Regards

Teacher Nita

That’s a great idea Nita.

But let me ask you a follow up question. When you setup ZOOM meeting, how do you exchange emails ids. I am not supposed to enter the email id or contact number there in right?

Thanks & Regards,

–Rudra

When you set up your zoom account, zoom will give you a classroom zoom link, ID and password. I send these to my client in the order section. It is not sharing your own ID, it is an ID to enter the classroom. Hope this helps!

P.S.: Never give anyone your email or personal details, it is not allowed on Fiverr.

When you set up your zoom account, zoom will give you a classroom zoom link, ID and password. I send these to my client in the order section. It is not sharing your own ID, it is an ID to enter the classroom. Hope this helps!

P.S.: Never give anyone your email or personal details, it is not allowed on Fiverr.

Thank you so much.

Then I have to purchase the ZOOM paid account. If I have to run the meeting for more than an hr. The free version, I guess only run for 45min/1hr.

–Rudra

Archived