How to set the price

lingyuhua

mam you scarce Google or Youtube :star_struck:

What are you talking about? It has nothing to do with what she asked.

@lingyuhua Are you saying you adjusted your prices in your Gig to meet the needs of one client? If so, that was not necessary. Next time, just do a Custom Offer for the buyer. Make sure though, that they ACCEPT your Custom Offer and it shows up in your ORDER queue.

As for changing the price back on your Gigs, all you need to do is go to the link in your dashboard (upper portion of the page) and click on GIGS. Then look for the Gig you need to edit prices on - on the RIGHT side, there will be a drop down menu that will have a link to EDIT Gig - then, you will go in and then go to the PRICING tab which is found just above your Gig description. Change the price back to what you want it to be there.

GG

@lingyuhua Are you saying you adjusted your prices in your Gig to meet the needs of one client? If so, that was not necessary. Next time, just do a Custom Offer for the buyer. Make sure though, that they ACCEPT your Custom Offer and it shows up in your ORDER queue.

As for changing the price back on your Gigs, all you need to do is go to the link in your dashboard (upper portion of the page) and click on GIGS. Then look for the Gig you need to edit prices on - on the RIGHT side, there will be a drop down menu that will have a link to EDIT Gig - then, you will go in and then go to the PRICING tab which is found just above your Gig description. Change the price back to what you want it to be there.

GG

Wow, thank you very much for your answer. I think I understand what you mean.Thank you. I’ll try your suggestion. 😃

You don’ have to change the gig price every time you negotiate with a client.

You need to offer them a “Custom Offer

Perform the following step.

1st : Go to the chatbox of that client. and click on “Create an offer” button.

1st.thumb.png.7350930534e1f2a0a9fb82a85615239f.png
1st1411×953 100 KB

2nd : Select the Gig from which you wanna do the order.

2nd.png.c393a774c41cf9365f0bb915591c8e90.png

3rd : Customize your offer and click on the “Submit offer” button.

3rd.thumb.png.690599f233de3d2dd666551059f79021.png
3rd597×826 60.6 KB

4th : Wait for your client until they accept the offer and you are DONE

This way you will not edit your Base Gig and are able to offer customized offer to specific clients.

2nd

This way you will not edit your Base Gig and are able to offer customized offer to specific clients.

Thanks for the graphics. That will help her to see what I was telling her in my message. 🙂

GG

Thanks for the graphics. That will help her to see what I was telling her in my message. 🙂

GG

I’ve been there where we need guidance when I was new. So I know how much this helps.

So helping them. Anyways your explanation was on point. I thought SS will help her.

Ty for making this community prospers.

2nd

Thank you for your kind guidance. I will try your suggestions.Thank you.

Hello, You can use this tricks for price.

Firstly you set a too low price

Secondly too long than basic

and thirdly you set your all work details and charge a high price. thank you

That made no sense at all. If you are suggesting that sellers should set their prices low in order to bait people to buy their Gig, then hit them with a higher price, that is not allowed here and called Bait and Switch tactics.

There are no “tricks” setting your price. What you charge here is what you charge. What you need to do is be clear about what you will do for what you charge.

GG

Firstly you set a too low price

Secondly too long than basic

and thirdly you set your all work details and charge a high price. thank you

This doesn’t relate at all to the question that was being asked in this post! Please don’t spam the Forum with unrelated replies!

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2020 at 1:27 PM, genuineguidance said:

GG

I was thinking what would be the procedure to change pricing of an ongoing project. What should I do in that case?

7 hours ago, dev_mahian said:

I was thinking what would be the procedure to change pricing of an ongoing project. What should I do in that case?

If you mean to change the price of an open order, at the bottom of the order page there's an option for "offer more extras". You can click to offer a custom extra there. But if you use that, make sure you add enough days in the "additional days" - that isn't from today - I think it's from the original expected delivery date (though you could check the help to make sure). Or you could create a new custom offer in the inbox for the additional work.

If you needed to decrease the price they'd have to accept a new offer, create a new order and then cancel the original one, though it will increase the cancellation stats.

Archived