How to setup best gig?

touhid561549

There are many problems with your gig.
Profile Name - If you can add a relevant profile name or use your name. (be creative)
Profile Picture - Add a clear profile image or use your own image.
These two are really important. Because someone views your profile and you must get buyer attention to your gigs. Try to make your gigs clickable. Create them attractively.

Also, I see you did not give the attention to your gigs. Simply add some images and publish them. :thinking:
So, In that case you have less chance to get orders. Because in your category(all of the categories) There are many talented people. So, You need to focus your GIG title, Gig images, Gig description.
You need to more improve your profile. 😀

Check this,

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are many problems with your gig.

Profile Name - If you can add a relevant profile name or use your name. (be creative)

Profile Picture - Add a clear profile image or use your own image.

These two are really important. Because someone views your profile and you must get buyer attention to your gigs. Try to make your gigs clickable. Create them attractively.

Also, I see you did not give the attention to your gigs. Simply add some images and publish them. :thinking:

So, In that case you have less chance to get orders. Because in your category(all of the categories) There are many talented people. So, You need to focus your GIG title, Gig images, Gig description.

You need to more improve your profile. 😀

Check this,

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

You need to more improve your profile

Thank you for reply me

Archived