Fiverr Forum

How to setup Clickfunnels Sales funnel/ Sales page

I am specialized in ClickFunnels Funnel Setup (Sales Funnel, Optin Funnel, Webinar Funnel, Membership Funnel, Affiliate Funnel), ClickFunnels integration with Email Auto Responder, Leadpages, Landing pages, Leadpages integration, WordPress plugin set up for automation and gathering leads, Active campaign automation, Ontraport, MailChimp, Hubspot, Aweber, Getresponse, Infusionsoft, Get Response, Setting up Actionetics and Backpack, hooking it up to custom domains and sub-domains, setting up survey and SMTP server settings via Sendgrid and other mailing services. Setting up Payment integration (PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Infusionsoft, Infusionsoft V2, Warriorplus, JVZoo, ClickBank, Taxamo, Ontraport, Easy Pay Direct, NMI, Recurly) with sales pages.

I can assure you that I performed in every option inside Leadpages and Clcikfunnels. I can help by creating high converting Landing pages, Sales page, opt-in, promotion, webinar, etc with multi-level A/B split testing. I know how to convert more leads from Leadpages and Clickfunnels pages. Therefore, I have experiences creating webinar at Evergreen Business System (EBS), Easy webinar, Webinar Jam, Go to Meeting and Go to Webinar. I know the sequences how to set up an automated as well as live webinar broadcast. I can set up the Email marketing software’s like Aweber, icontact, Get response, Mailchimp, Istapages, Clickfunnels, Active campaign, Ontraport etc. I know how to create the list and gather the contact in an organized way.