Fiverr Forum

How To Setup Two Different Webinar Registrations on the Same Page Using ClickPops

I’m a professional web designer and front-end developer and ClickFunnels/Infusionsoft/Leadpages Expert. I am always ready to do your job with great confidence. I always try my best to produce high-quality work for my clients.

I have experience creating and optimizing different types of funnels (Best Seller Book Funnel, Product Launch Funnel, Perfect Webinar Funnel, The “Real Stuff” Funnel, Fishbowl Funnel, Network Marketing Bridge Funnel, Membership Funnel, Affiliate Funnel) ClickFunnels and Leadpages integration with Email Auto Responder, WordPress plugin Setup for automation and gathering leads,

✪ Integrate Your Favorite Auto-Responder- like Aweber, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, Get Response, Active Camping, Webinar Jam, Interspace, GoToWebinar, ConvertKit, Twilio, Drip, Sendlane, Constant Contact, HTML Form, etc.

✪ Integrate Your Favorite Shopping Cart Software-( Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, Infusionsoft, Infusionsoft V2, Warriorplus, JVZoo, ClickBank, Taxamo, Ontraport, Easy Pay Direct, NMI, Recurly) with Sales pages

✪ Setup Your Action Funnels- Quickly Setup Custom Marketing Sequences (Email, Text Messages and MORE) In Actionetics.

✪ Setting up Backpack, hooking it up to custom domain and sub-domain, setting up survey and SMTP server setting via Sendgrid and other mailing services.

I can assure you that I performed in every option inside Leadpages and Clcikfunnels. I can help by creating high converting Landing pages, Sales page, opt-in, promotion, webinar, etc with multi-level A/B split testing. I know how to convert more leads from Leadpages and Clickfunnels pages. Therefore, I have experiences creating webinar at Evergreen Business System (EBS), Easy webinar, Webinar Jam, Go to Meeting and Go to Webinar. I know the sequences how to set up an automated as well as live webinar broadcast. I know how to create the list and gather the contact in an organized way.

[INFUSIONSOFT:] I am specialized in Infusionsoft administration, Infusionsoft development, Infusionsoft CRM settings, Infusionsoft Data Clean-up. I provide excellent services in Infusionsoft administration; infusions out campaign building, Infusionsoft Email template making, Infusionsoft custom shopping cart, Infusionsoft Order form customization, Infusionsoft payment types & plan setup, Infusionsoft Lead source setup and integration with 3rd party processors like Zapier and Revenue Conduit.

[FACEBOOK ADS:] I have implemented so many Facebook ads and generated gold traffic for my client’s business. I have the best techniques to create Ads, Target Audience, Set Up Custom Audience and Retarget the leads to engage them until they are not converted. When you are thinking of generating leads through Facebook Ads then I am the guy:)

[WORDPRESS:] I have the skills and expertise to develop and implement WordPress sites including blogs, Sales pages, E-commerce sites. I have an ability to WordPress Installation & Customization Also I have an experienced Fix WordPress Theme Issues, WordPress Errors, Coding Bugs, Plugins Issues, Responsive Issues, PHP, HTML & CSS Errors.

I want to use my knowledge to do the job with maximum quality and quickly.