How to share gig on forum? Help plzzz

Hi… I’m Majs Creator from Pakistan…I’m expert in tee-shirt designing… I am quick to grasp new ideas and make something innovative… It’s my intro after 1 month joining… hope to have a good time here 😊 can someone guide me how to share gig on forum???

Hi! welcome to Forum
All you need to Start a New Topic for you Gigs in following Category.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

My Fiverr Gigs

This category is for advertising Fiverr Gigs. It is not for advertising anything but Fiverr Gigs. This is the only place on the forum where you may list links to your Gigs for sale.

Sharing Gigs to any other place on the forum will be deleted.

If you’d like to promote your gigs on other forums, then the simplest way is to have a non-intrusive link to your gigs in your signature. Simple small text to not annoy others and give the chance for people to visit your gigs. Here you can’t have signatures for some reason.

If you’d like to promote your gigs on other forums, then the simplest way is to have a non-intrusive link to your gigs in your signature. Simple small text to not annoy others and give the chance for people to visit your gigs. Here you can’t have signatures for some reason.

Here you can’t have signatures for some reason.

The reason is that clicking on your username will give everyone the link to your profile.

A signature would be redundant.

in your signature

What’s mean by signature?

Archived